Women and Children's Bracelet Lengths
- Really Small Children - 5 inches
- Children - 5 1/2 inches
- Petite - 6 inches
- Small - 6 1/2 inches
- Medium - 7 inches
- Large - 7 1/2 inches
- Plus Size - 8 inches
- Plus Size with more comfort - 8 1/2
Men’s Bracelet Lengths
- Small – 7 1/2 inches
- Medium – 8 inches
- Large – 8 1/2 inches
- Plus size – 9 inches
The above chart includes approximate measurements for men’s, women’s, and children’s bracelet sizes. If exact measurements are necessary, you’ll need to take your own measurements to determine the correct bracelet size. This is especially important when creating custom bracelets.
The following instructions provide an easy way to determine bracelet size and bangle size. They will also help you convert circumference to diameter and convert that diameter to bracelet size.
How to Measure for Bracelet Size
- Measure around the wrist at the wrist bone. Choose a place where you would normally wear a bracelet. To take the measurement, use a bracelet gauge, a ribbon measuring tape or even a strip of paper and a ruler.
- To use the strip of paper, mark where the end of the bracelet needs to be and then measure the paper with a ruler. No matter the method, the measurement is the wrist size. Increase the wrist measurement in the following increments to determine the bracelet size for how you want the bracelet to fit.
- Add 1/4 to 1/2 inch for a looser fit.